Star Circle is a professional, dynamic, and above all high-quality homework counseling organization. Above all, we strive to ensure that children between the ages of 4 and 13 are in our committed and reliable hands, by setting high-quality standards for our actions, activities, facilities, and employees.
Star Circle’s mission is to provide academic enrichment and recreational opportunities in a welcoming, safe, happy, stimulating, and caring environment for children aged 4 to 13.
House of Stars: a home from home, where we respect each other, we apologize, we forgive the other, help each other, we have fun, we have patience, we start over, we love each other and where we are a family.
A house where our smallest stars (4 to 7 years old) can grow and learn confidently through play and where we see the bigger stars (7 years old to 13 years old) as dynamic individuals who help them to improve their social, emotional, physical and cognitive promote development.
We believe that all children are special and that each child is unique, competent, social, and that every child needs care, attention, safety, and security. We strive to treat every child with the same care, respect, and love, provide freedom of choice, and provide access to and encourage participation at every opportunity.
Our vision is twofold and rooted in both the present and the future.
Our goal is for parents to feel good about their choice of childcare and for the children to be safe, engaged, educated, and happy. And for the future, we want the children to be able to look back joyfully on their experiences with us and see them as a cherished part of their childhood.
Main goal After School Care:
The main purpose of Star Circle’s after-school program is to provide a safe and positive environment for students by:
1. enrich the students intellectually and empower them mentally
2. build on their interests and strengths
3. to strengthen their weaknesses
4. applaud their achievements
5. plan, coordinate, implement and evaluate the after-school program
After School Care program objectives:
1. Our students will grow socially, emotionally, and physically by participating in recreational and social activities with their peers.
2. Our students will develop and improve their homework skills to enhance homework creation and learning during homework tutoring time.
3. Our students will grow as humans through activities that focus on 21st-century skills.
4. Our students will develop good dietary habits.
We will achieve our goals by:
1. Making use of the playground through physical group and individual games and
organize activities to promote social, emotional, and physical growth.
2. Homework guidance to promote independence, self-confidence and the degree of study skills
3. Research-based activities to promote 21st-century skills, mainly critical thinking, creative thinking, communication, and collaboration
4. Provide balanced lunch taking into account the five-slice to promote healthy dietary habits